Monday, June 28, 2010

For My Friends Afar...

For my precious friends that I miss terribly, here is whats been up in sunny California...


Father's Day at the beach of course :)

Toy Story 3, 3D viewing with our Dad! Such a good movie!!!



Followed by lunch at the best hot dog place ever, PINKS! Now that's a hotdog!




Summer movie nights! Glowsticks for all!



Riley and Hunter...I love that Hunter can be part of it too!
He's so stickin cute!

More beach time then ever! My little guys, Kevin and Riley.
It's just what we do :)


Jess and Jay's first day of summer camp as camp counselors... Jay looks like he is five.

Time with the twins...Paige and Tyler and the puppy we wanted to keep.

Just being cute.



Family vacation time...

Luna's and Rosales... now RVA I know you recognize that last name in the mailroom ;)





Until next time...we will be chillin here... sending lots of hugs and love!!!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks friend. Good to see pics. LOVE the hair :) LOVE you more.

    xo, miss you like crazy still (just in case you were wondering if that was still the case).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful beach. Thanks for sharing some beautiful visited destination photographs. the beach tour is supposed one of the most excited tours and most of people opt it. In future you can it as reference for southall travel for booking any flights and holidays packages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The post is so nice on the worthwhile topiclet me introduce you Forex Market awesome collection, hope you will keep posting good material.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pictures are lovely :)

    I have two blogs a personal one and a new one entitled for financial wellness.. if you have time visit my page fieldbanker.blogspot.com and follow me. thanks.

    ReplyDelete