Sunday, February 21, 2010

Psalm 92:2

I've enjoyed a bowl of cereal with delicious milk, my puppy, so so many hugs, and a soft bed with fluffy pillows and soft blankets, yet my heart is still grieving for the place that was home for a time. I'm sad for the absence of my precious 5th grade class, friends that became family and the beautiful place that has captured my heart, Kenya. But there is one thing that has remained the same in the midst of my sickness, so many changes, and unknowns, My God. I love that from the very beginning of this journey and even as I recover from my sickness that has brought me back to California, I have been able to do one thing continuously. I've been able to do it with my Kenyan family and my precious family in the US, and together no matter where I lay my head at night, we can still together...

Psalm 92:2

" To proclaim your love in the morning and your faithfulness and night."

No comments:

Post a Comment